All In One CRM
The digital hub for your business
Having got your processes in place to attract new leads, the next step in your marketing system is to capture their contact details in a database. Not all enquiries will result in an immediate booking so you need to make sure you can follow up and keep in touch with these interested leads in order to nurture them into future happy clients.
To keep track of all your enquiries, drive sales and build customer profiles you need a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
Our clients love that it is designed specifically for travel selling businesses. This means it is empowered to drive your business growth quicker than any other CRM on the market.
Easy to Use
Our all-in-one CRM is designed specifically for travel selling businesses making it immediately intuitive and quick to master. Already built to meet the needs of your business, there is no confusing set up and no unrelated functions.
As a cloud based system it works straight ‘out of the box’ with no tricky installation required. You and your team can be up and running in a jiffy, working from literally anywhere on any device. All you need is an internet connection.
Grow your database
A CRM is a secure, foolproof system for capturing all your enquiries on one platform. Whether they are made online, in person, over the telephone or via email, managing all your enquiries using this efficient process ensures you never lose another valuable lead. Not all enquiries will lead to immediate bookings but as interested parties these contact details are legitimate additions to your marketing database.
Improve conversion rates
Being able to view all enquiries at a glance means you can track their progress through your sales funnel and have the data you need to manage your business more effectively at your finger tips.
- Know how many enquiries are live
- Make sure follow ups happen at the right time
- Know which have expired and which have converted to bookings
- Assign incoming enquiries to the appropriate member of staff
Build Customer Relationships & Enhance Service Levels
Deep, personal relationships are the foundation of any successful small business. Today’s savvy customer wants more than just a good product at a good price. They want to be known and understood and treated with a personal touch. A CRM allows you to build complete customer profiles by keeping a record of all their details, booking/enquiry history and personal interactions with you.
Free yourself from repetitive tasks
Are you frustrated with repeatedly entering the same client data to send routine emails?
Our CRM integrates with our other software to avoid repetition of data entry and automate standard tasks.e.g.
- Collect contact details from website lead capture forms
- Use customer records to quickly build winning proposals on TripQuote without needing to rekey the same information.
- Automatically trigger pre-departure emails to provide useful information
Manage Teams Better
A CRM allows for improved collaboration across teams and provides the information you need for more effective management. It is easier to:
- Keep in-house and home working staff better connected and informed with instant messaging.
- Monitor sales performance by staff member to reward excellent performance & identify training requirements
- Assign enquiries to the most relevant member of staff
Using a CRM offers several means to improving revenues for your business:
- Better, more personal service leads to increased retention rates and referrals
- Standardising your enquiry process improves consistency and conversions
- Automating functions reduces errors and saves time and money
- Targeting the right marketing messages to the right people at the right time increases success.
- Better management information drives better results